A Talk on EU General Data Protection Regulation and Impact on the businesses in Singapore
In a few weeks on May 25, 2018, the GDPR (EU General Data Protection Regulation) will be enforced. The regulation will change the way how Personal Data are managed and German/European Businesses operating in Singapore might be impacted.
Survey results show that a substantial number of organizations are not ready yet to comply with the GDPR requirements.
During our seminar we will provide you with answers to the following questions:
- What are the obligations coming from the GDPR?
- Does our organization – while operating in Singapore and ASEAN – have to comply with the GDPR?
- We have already implemented the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA). What do we need to do additionally?
- We are collecting Personal Data in Human Resources (applicants and employees) and Sales & Marketing (customers). What do we need to do to comply with the GDPR?
- What can be done in the remaining weeks and what should we focus on?
Dr Paul Weingarten, Roedl Partner Singapore
Mr Eckart Jensen, HR ACT Pte Ltd
They will provide you with the required information for a successful GDPR implementation.
The event details are:
Date: April 18, 2018
Time: 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM
Location: German Centre, Munich Room 5th Floor, 25 International Business Park, Singapore 609916 (Pls. take East Wing Elevator)
Please be informed that
parking is chargeable.
Please, enroll now and secure your seat(s) in the event. The number of participants per company is not limited.
enrolment will be done on a first-come-first-served basis.
Don’t miss to make use of the option to send in your questions before the event to Eckart.firstname.lastname@example.org titled “SGC GDPR event.” He will ensure that all questions will be answered.
Please be notified that pictures will be taken during the event for publications on our website, newsletters and printed publications.
- The event description was updated. Diff#329593 2018-04-09 06:16:32
10:00 AM - 1:00 PM SGT
- German Centre, Munich Room 5th floor
- Venue Address
- 25 International Business Park Rd, Singapore 609916 Singapore